The EAG has developed a comprehensive membership benefits package providing geochemists with:
- Discount registration to Goldschmidt conferences
- Print and online issues of Elements, Geochemical Perspectives and Geochemical Perspectives Letters (including all back issues)
- Reduced subscription rates to Chemical Geology and Geofluids
- Sponsorship of member led short courses and conferences
- Sponsorship of students attending workshops and conferences in Europe
- Early Career Science Ambassador Program providing travel grants for Early Career Scientists based in Europe to attend conferences outside of Europe
- Member rates for print publications of the Mineralogical Society as well as member rates to publish open access articles in Mineralogical Magazine and Clay Minerals
- Member rates for print publications of Italian Geological Society, the Italian Society of Mineralogy and Petrology, and the French Quaternary Association
- Member rates to attend events organised by the Mineralogical Society, the International Association of GeoChemistry, the International Society for Environmental Biogeochemistry and the Society for Geology Applied to Mineral Deposits
- Receipt of monthly newsletters
- Access to networking through the EAG Blog, information about jobs, conferences, geochemistry related news and other activities of interests to geochemists
Membership rates and information
|Student* 1 year||15 Euros|
|Student* 3 years||35 Euros|
|Professional 1 year||25 Euros|
|Professional 5 years||100 Euros|
EAG membership is calendar year (i.e. from January to December). Registrations received after 15 October will be applied to the following year.
*Students: please submit a proof of your student status.
During the registration process, you will be able to upload a copy of your student card or provide the link of your institution webpage listing you as a student. Once your membership status is verified by the EAG Office, you will be able to proceed with payment and finalize your registration.
Payment can be made by credit card (Mastercard or Visa) or bank transfer.
To allow several people from the same institution to join the EAG or renew their membership, we have introduced the Institutional Membership. New members can be students and non-students, joining for one or several years. Payment can be done by credit card or bank transfer.
Just contact Marie-Aude Hulshoff at the EAG Office to request a quote.