Renew your membership
Become a member
|Professional 1 year||30 Euros|
|Professional 5 years||120 Euros|
|Professional 10 years||240 Euros|
EAG membership is calendar year (i.e. from January to December). Registrations received after 15 October will be applied to the following year.
Registrations received before 15 October will apply to the current year (e.g. a one year-membership purchased before 15 October 2023 will end on 31 December 2023).
Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer.
|Student* 1 year||15 Euros|
|Student* 3 years||35 Euros|
Students: please submit a proof of your student status (copy of your student card or link of your institution webpage listing you as a student).
|Low and lower-middle income economies|
|Professional 1 year||20 Euros|
|Student 1 year||10 Euros|
Low- and lower-middle income economies: reduced rates are available to students and professionals residing in countries classified as low or lower-middle income economies by the World Bank (see here for the list of countries). During the registration process, please submit a proof of eligibility (e.g. a letter from your institute).
- Member rates at Goldschmidt Conferences
- Member rates at Mineralogical Society Meetings
- Member rates at IAGC Working Group Meetings (AIG, GES, WRI, ISEG meetings)
- Member rates at IAVCEI Meetings
- Member rates at ISEB Biennial Symposia on Environmental Biogeochemistry
- Member rates at SGA Biennial Meetings
- Member rates at EAGE Annual Conference & Exhibition
- Print and online issues of Elements (including all back issues online)
- Print issues of upcoming Geochemical Perspectives
- Member rate to purchase Geochemical Perspectives back issues in print
- Member rates to purchase print publications of the MSGBI (MinSoc), SGI, SIMP and AFEQ (info available in the appropriate ‘Details of partnership’ link)
- Member rates to publish open access articles in Mineralogical Magazine, Clay Minerals and the European Journal of Mineralogy