Renew your membership
Click on the button below to login to the membership platform and renew your membership. If you need your personalised access link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
Become a member
|Professional 1 year||30 Euros|
|Professional 5 years||120 Euros|
|Professional 10 years||240 Euros|
EAG membership is calendar year (i.e. from January to December). Registrations received after 15 October will be applied to the following year.
Registrations received before 15 October will apply to the current year (e.g. a one year-membership purchased before 15 October 2022 will end on 31 December 2022).
Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer.
|Student* 1 year||15 Euros|
|Student* 3 years||35 Euros|
Students: please submit a proof of your student status (copy of your student card or link of your institution webpage listing you as a student).
|Low and lower-middle income economies|
|Professional 1 year||20 Euros|
|Student 1 year||10 Euros|
Low- and lower-middle income economies: reduced rates are available to students and professionals residing in countries classified as low or lower-middle income economies by the World Bank (see here for the list of countries). During the registration process, please submit a proof of eligibility (e.g. a letter from your institute).
- Member rates at Goldschmidt Conferences
- Member rates at Mineralogical Society Meetings
- Member rates at IAGC Working Group Meetings (AIG, GES, WRI, ISEG meetings)
- Member rates at IAVCEI Meetings
- Member rates at ISEB Biennial Symposia on Environmental Biogeochemistry
- Member rates at SGA Biennial Meetings
- Member rates at EAGE Annual Conference & Exhibition
- Print and online issues of Elements (including all back issues online)
- Print issues of upcoming Geochemical Perspectives
- Member rate to purchase Geochemical Perspectives back issues in print
- Member rates to purchase print publications of the MSGBI (MinSoc), SGI, SIMP and AFEQ (info available in the appropriate ‘Details of partnership’ link)
- Member rates to publish open access articles in Mineralogical Magazine, Clay Minerals and the European Journal of Mineralogy
Early Career Support
- Sponsorship of students attending workshops and conferences in Europe
- Early Career Science Ambassador Program providing travel grants for Early Career Scientists based in Europe to attend conferences outside of Europe
- Sponsorship of member-led short courses and conferences
Community, news and networking
- Members-only membership and networking platform, with newsfeed and forum
- Vote at Council Elections
- Job postings, conference calendar
- Monthly newsletters, geochemistry-related news
- EAG Blog, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube