Submit a nomination for the 2024 Awards
A nomination package should consist of:
- EAG Nomination Form: download the form as Word document or as fillable PDF (make sure to open it in your PDF application).
- the principal nominator’s letter (up to 2 pages) describing the contribution(s) the individual has made to geochemistry (this letter may be co-signed by up to 3 additional people)
- one letter of support (up to 2 pages) – Note the requirements for the letter of support may differ based on the award, please check the nomination requirements for each award (link available from the award page)
- a CV of the candidate (up to 4 pages)
- a listing of the candidate’s publications (no limit of length)
Please assemble all the files into one PDF file and upload it below.
Nomination deadline for the Geochemistry Fellows: 31 October
Nomination deadline for the Urey, Science Innovation and Houtermans Awards: 15 November