Published bimonthly, every issue explores a theme of broad and current interest. Elements publishes invited peer-reviewed articles for each thematic collection of papers. Topics of interest can be proposed to the editors who will review every proposal submitted.
Elements also presents regular features including a opinion articles, calendar of events, short course announcements, awards, conference reports, policy news, as well as news of the 17 participating societies.
Elements is jointly published by:
- Mineralogical Society of America
- Mineralogical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Mineralogical Association of Canada
- Geochemical Society
- The Clay Minerals Society
- European Association of Geochemistry
- International Association of GeoChemistry
- Société Française de Minéralogie et de Cristallographie
- Association of Applied Geochemists
- Deutsche Mineralogische Gesellschaft
- Società Italiana di Mineralogia e Petrologia
- International Association of Geoanalysts
- Polskie Towarzystwo Mineralogiczne (Mineralogical Society of Poland)
- Sociedad Española de Mineralogía (Spanish Mineralogical Society)
- Swiss Society of Mineralogy and Petrology
- Meteoritical Society
- Japan Association of Mineralogical Sciences
Elements for EAG members
EAG members receive print issues from the moment they join and have online access to all back issues of Elements at www.elementsmagazine.org/elementsonline.htm (user id = email address and password = membership number).