The EAG Newsletter is mailed to 10,000 scientists who are EAG members and regular attendees of the Goldschmidt conferences. Those scientists include professionals in high and low-temperature geochemistry, biogeochemistry, mineralogy, petrology, cosmochemistry, as well as students in geosciences.
About the EAG
The European Association of Geochemistry, EAG, is a non-profit organization established in 1985 to promote geochemistry internationally and in particular, provide a forum for the presentation of geochemistry, exchange of ideas, publications and recognition of scientific excellence.
In the last few years, the EAG has expanded its international standing and visibility through:
- successful Goldschmidt conferences (the last European Goldschmidt in 2013 in Florence attracted over 4100 delegates)
- new publications such as Geochemical Perspectives, ongoing participation in Elements, and now Geochemical Perspectives Letters
- development of communication platforms for the geochemical community such as the monthly newsletters, the EAG Blog, the EAG Facebook page or Twitter
- new initiatives such as the Distinguished Lecture Program in Eastern Europe, Outreach Program in Africa, sponsorship of short courses and conferences, student sponsorship, Early Career Ambassador Program; see all our activities.
Frequency & Deadlines
The EAG Newsletter is mailed once a month, towards the middle of the month.
During Goldschmidt conferences, additional mailings may be done.
Advertising space should be reserved by the 5th of the month.
Advertising banners should be provided by the 12th of the month.
|1 month||3 months||6 months|
|150 Euros||405 Euros
A further 15% discount is offered when advertisement has also been made in Elements Magazine within the last 12 months.
- The email format (800px wide) accomodates advertising banners of 120px wide x up to 600px high
See example of a newsletter in email format
- The web format (935px wide) accomodates advertising banners of 200px wide x up to 400px high
See example of a newsletter in web format
- The advertising banners will appear in the vertical ribbon on the right sidebar
- Banners will be linked to advertiser’s webpage
- Banners file format should be JPG, PNG or GIF
- Advertisers subscribing for several months can change their banner and/or link every month.
Upon request, the EAG can provide a report on the number of times the newsletter was viewed and on the number of clicks received on advertising banners.
The EAG accepts advertisements related to geochemistry, mineralogy, crystallography, or petrology, and to the use of these disciplines in other sciences, industry, technology, or the arts.
Invoices will be generated by the EAG and payment (bank transfer, Visa, Mastercard) should be made upon receipt.
For any enquiry, please contact Marie-Aude Hulshoff, EAG Business Office Manager at email@example.com.